- Several Starfleet officers from the USS Leviathan travel back through time to stop a Devidian incursion on Drozana Station. Tala Jones assists Dr. Leonard McCoy in treating the crew of Drozana suffering from the Devidians' presence. The crew later returns to finish what they started, destroying a comet in the Drozana system with the assistance of Montgomery Scott and Kardok.
Alternate timelines Edit
- The USS Enterprise encounters a subspace anomaly that pulls James T. Kirk, Spock, and Leonard McCoy into a reality alternate to their own. In this reality, the Federation has been defeated by a malevolent being known as X, and Earth is under his control. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy brave the harsh remains of Earth but are captured by the cunning of X's right hand man, Kardok.
Notes and references Edit
- 23rd century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- 23rd century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- 23rd century at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - t||Centuries|
|Related content||Timeline • decades • years • months • days|
|2nd millennium||19th century|
|3rd millennium||21st century • 23rd century • 24th century • 25th century • 26th century • 27th century • 28th century|