On stardate 57189.4, Beverly's son, Wesley, visited her while the USS Enterprise-E was at Earth Spacedock. He told her about his time with The Traveler, and she fully expressed her joy at seeing him again.
Later, Geordi La Forge and Worf brought two injured crewmen into sickbay after the Klingons tried to take over engineering. After the ensuing space battle, Beverly's hands were even more full, with La Forge, Gibson, and multiple other crewmen now occupying her sickbay. Unfortunately, Ensign Daniels was beyond her capability to save, and he died in the presence of both her and Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Beverly and Jean-Luc Picard were quite close and could even be considered a bit flirty at times. Jean-Luc told her that while many doctors had been assigned elsewhere, he was glad the Enterprise still had her.
- Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek"
- Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Resistance Is Futile" (First appearance)
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Dogs of War"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Silent Running"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "The Hunt Continues"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Fallen Hero"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "The Final Mission"
Notes and references Edit
- Beverly Crusher/Alternate timelines at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Beverly Crusher/Alternate timelines at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - t||USS Enterprise-E personnel (Alternate timelines)|
|Command crew|| Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker (TTI) • John Benson (LST) • Data (TTI) • Worf • Geordi La Forge • Beverly Crusher • George Gibson? (LST) • Gregory Jordan (LST)|
William T. Riker^ (LST) • Data† (LST)
|Duty officers|| Tim Henderson (LST)|