Please sign your comment of support of objection with ~~~~ (four tildes).
Featured article nominations Edit
- Nominator: CaptFredricks
- Nomination comments: A very complete article (in the top 15 on Special:LongPages), with only a very few unfinished sections. It's also been on the nomination list for several months.
- It is definitely the most complete of the character articles. I think it is a good choice for featuring. Perhaps once the remaining sections are filled in? JimmyD123 (talk) 02:47, October 7, 2015 (UTC)
- I think this one needs a little bit of stuff added, but it's mostly complete. One of the longest pages on the wiki, right? Jason O'Connell (talk) 18:26, September 2, 2016 (UTC)
- It's still got a few unfinished areas, mainly in the "relationships" section. CaptFredricks talk • contr 17:05, February 24, 2016 (UTC)
- Nominator: JimmyD123
- Nomination comments: Another very complete article. It does have fewer completed sections than some of the other nominations, but I think it is a good candidate for the near future.
- I support this one, but not until at least the main bio is completed. Otherwise, it is one of the most complete character articles to date. CaptFredricks talk • contr 21:23, November 6, 2015 (UTC)
- I support Lucas Wells as a featured article because he kicks ass. Cerenbus.Snape.Malfoy (talk) 02:18, November 8, 2015 (UTC)