This page details all major policies and guidelines for using Federation Legacy Wiki. We ask that you read them all carefully and abide by them.
Anyone found to be breaking our rules may be subject to a temporary or permanent ban from the wiki. The administrators of Federation Legacy Wiki do not take any rule violations lightly, but we will look at them on a case-by-case basis. A few unintentional or minor violations will likely not result in a ban.
For a list of FANDOM's policies – which cover all of Wikia – please visit here.
Rules for using the wiki Edit
- Use proper spelling and grammar when adding content to articles. We work hard to make the wiki readable to all, and ask that you be considerate of this.
- Please make use of the proper templates and formatting for all of the pages. For help with using templates, please visit the template guide.
- Make proper use of referencing throughout the wiki. Visit the referencing guide for assistance with this.
- Keep all articles neat and organized. This will make the content moderators' jobs a lot easier. More information can be found at Help:Editing.
- As this is a wiki, not a forum, all articles must be unbiased. Stating personal opinions on wiki pages is not allowed. We do, however, have a forum if you have thoughts you'd like to share. You may also leave comments on the article's talk page.
- This wiki's admins reserve the right to make changes to any user's articles if said articles' content violates one of our rules, or if the article does not meet the wiki's standards.
- Profanity is not typically moderated here, but flaming or making personal attacks either on an article or in discussions is prohibited. Discrimination of any kind is not permitted either.
- By using Federation Legacy Wiki, you agree to all the aforementioned rules. The admins reserve the right to add new rules as deemed necessary.
|v - e - t||FLW Policies|
|Navigation|| Manual of Style (templates • referencing • sandbox)|
Fan fiction • content ratings • copyrights • protected page