Early life Edit
Starfleet Academy Edit
Her father pushed her to major in science at the Academy, though she preferred the field of engineering.
Service on the USS Leviathan Edit
She later wished to change her profession from science to engineering, and requested reassignment to the Leviathan's main engineering. Captain Jason Fredricks granted her request, and put her under the supervision of their chief engineer, Jhael Onika.
On stardate 83832.9, Hannah was left in command of engineering while Th'vol Olethla was with an away team on the surface of Nimbus III. She assisted Ernie Hauser in performing a dangerous maneuver with the Leviathan's impulse drive to give them leverage over an attacking Orion vessel. The maneuver consisted of Ernie accelerating to half impulse and then her cutting power to the port side engine to achieve a rapid turn. The maneuver was successful, and the Orions were ultimately disabled.
While comforting her boyfriend, Ernie Hauser, over the loss of his father, she let slip, "At least you had a father who cared about you! Sometimes I wish my father was dead..." She quickly changed the subject, which Ernie took note of, offering to talk with her about it if she ever wished to.
Ernie Hauser Edit
Hannah was disappointed upon finding out that Ernie wasn't promoted alongside fellow officers Tala Jones and Dylyp Azeli, stating that he was "as important as anyone [there]." He insisted that he was little more than a "simple pilot," but she would not have it. She told him he "deserve[d] the recognition," even if he didn't think so. He was pleased to know that she cared that much about him.
Background and trivia Edit
- Hannah was created by CaptFredricks in 2012 while writing "Khitomer Crisis". She was originally named Hannah Morrison, but Capt renamed her in the final draft of the chapter.
- Hannah showed she had some medical knowledge in the original "The Price of Liberty", something she has not shown in any of the other chapters.
- The reason for Hannah's change to the engineering department is because Capt felt the story had too many science officers and not enough engineers.
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Hide and Seek"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty"
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise" (Act Three)
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Teaser)
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Skirmish"
|v - e - t||USS Leviathan personnel|
|Command crew|| Jason Fredricks • Tala Jones • Dylyp Azeli • Ernie Hauser • Th'vol Olethla • Lucas Wells • Vance L'eher • Lenerea Mendel • Julia Cromwell • Elisa Flores|
Masc Taggart^ • Jarek Davis^ • Jules Vanden^ • Henry Fuller† • Jhael Onika† • Phil Schrader† • Koja Nara† • Marvolo Piers† • Mars Lionel† • Travis Murray†
|Duty officers|| Charlie Morgan • Hannah Freeman • Kevin Briggs • Walter Bozeman • Will Darrow • Leo Anderson • Andre Leeman • Jonah Willis • Jessik Cameo • T'mar • Nathan • Weller|
Jim O'Donnell† • Thom Lædon† • Don Leffler† • Rhez Keaeling† • John Palmer† • Liza Fré†
|Civilians/Pets||Crusoe • Hercules|
|Command crew||Masc Taggart† • Mercedes McMary†|
|v - e - t||Starfleet Academy, Class of 2408|
|Others|| Tala Jones • Dylyp Azeli • Ernie Hauser • Lucas Wells • Elisa Flores • Lenerea Mendel • Vance L'eher • Charlie Morgan • Hannah Freeman • Daniel Harvey • Sofia Wenner • Leo Anderson • Raltha Trebor • Jeff Philips • Serov • T'Vrell • Norrg'k • Zarva|