On stardate 4202.9, the USS Constellation encountered a planet killer. After discovering the planet killer's sole weakness, Kirk piloted the Constellation into its "mouth," destroying both the starship and the weapon.
Amar Singh considered Ernie Hauser's "vendetta" against him to be comparable to Khan's "righteous feud" with Kirk in the 2280s. Ernie denied their similarity, believing himself to be seeking justice, not revenge, for his father and the others killed indirectly by Singh.
Background and trivia Edit
- Kirk was portrayed by William Shatner in Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Animated Series, and all films set in the TOS era.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Everything Old Is New" (First mentioned)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Ultimate Klingon" (Mentioned only)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device" (Mentioned only)
Notes and references Edit
- James T. Kirk at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- James T. Kirk at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - t||USS Enterprise personnel|
|Command crew||James T. Kirk • Spock • Montgomery Scott • Leonard McCoy|