Starfleet career Edit
The USS Enterprise-E Edit
Jean-Luc Picard Edit
Martin wanted to make a good first impression on Captain Jean-Luc Picard, so he asked Captain Riker for advice on what to say to him. Riker, sensing an opportunity to play a practical joke, told him, "He's not exactly a by-the-book officer – he likes to keep things very casual with his senior staff. In fact, the best way to get on his good side is to call him Jean-Luc." Martin, eager to please, thanked Will, and upon seeing Jean-Luc enter the bridge, walked over to him and introduced himself. Jean-Luc invited Martin to dine with him that night, informing him they had much to talk about. Martin responded, "Sounds good... Jean-Luc..." Picard gave him an irritated look, and Madden realized that Riker had been "pulling his leg" about Picard's casual nature.
Despite this initial setback, Picard assured Martin that he was, in fact, casual with the officers he had come to trust, and that with time, Martin would become one of those officers.
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part II"
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part III"
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Much A-Q About Nothing" (Upcoming content)
Notes and references Edit
- Martin Madden at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Martin Madden at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - t||USS Enterprise-E personnel|
|Command crew|| Jean-Luc Picard • Martin Madden • Worf • Miranda Kadohata • Geordi La Forge • Beverly Crusher • Dina Elfiki • Joanna Faur • Hegol Den|
William T. Riker^ • Deanna Troi^ • Data†