Miral Paris was a three quarters-Human, one quarter-Klingon Starfleet officer. She was the daughter of Lieutenant j.g. Thomas Eugene Paris and Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, officers aboard the Federation starship USS Voyager. She was the granddaughter of Admiral Owen Paris, John Torres and Miral.
Miral was considered by a sect of Klingons to be the kuvah'magh, the chosen one to lead the Klingon Empire back to glory, even though she was only ¼ Klingon. This may have been the case, for her ¾ Human genome was able to cure a rare Klingon disease known as Nehret.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Kuvah'Magh" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device" (Mentioned only; not by name)
Notes and references Edit
- Miral Paris at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Miral Paris at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- Miral Paris at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - t||USS Voyager personnel|
|Command crew|| Chakotay • Tom Paris • Harry Kim • B'Elanna Torres • The Doctor|
Kathryn Janeway^ • Tuvok^ • Seven of Nine^ • Neelix^