This article contains major SPOILERS about upcoming content. Continue at your own risk.
THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS ABOUT UPCOMING CONTENT. CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
I'm a doctor, not an encyclopedia!
You broke your little ships...
This article is one big mess and is in need of major revisions to bring it up to good quality. You can help Federation Legacy Wiki by cleaning up this article.
...This article contains canon material that does not appear in any fan fiction stories on the wiki. Please remove all non-pertinent canon information from the article to comply with wiki guidelines.
Miral Paris was a part-Human, part-Klingon Starfleet officer. She was the daughter of Lieutenant j.g. Thomas Eugene Paris and Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres, officers aboard the Federation starship USS Voyager.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Kuvah'Magh" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device" (Mentioned only; not by name)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Past Imperfect" (Upcoming content)
Notes and references Edit
- Miral Paris at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Miral Paris at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- Miral Paris at the Star Trek Online Wiki
|v - e - t||USS Voyager personnel|
|Command crew|| Chakotay • Tom Paris • Harry Kim • B'Elanna Torres • The Doctor|
Kathryn Janeway^ • Tuvok^ • Seven of Nine^ • Neelix^