By 2380, Nen was serving aboard the IKS GhIqtal, a refitted Klingon vessel serving as the Zenith Alliance's flagship. Not understanding the gravity of his situation, Captain Jean-Luc Picard wondered, "Why the hell is a Breen manning the conn on a Klingon ship?"
When Picard began to work on Kardok's conscience, he asked Kardok if any of his crew could be trusted to help them get a message to the USS Enterprise-E. Kardok cited Maglus, his tactical officer, and Nen, who was good at "[h]iding any emotion from his persona, and fool[ing] even the most skeptical person into believing a lie."
Background and trivia Edit
- Nen was never meant to be more than a minor character in the Zenith Alliance arc. His role was somewhat expanded in "Zenith, Part II" and "Zenith, Part III", however.
- Nen is the only member of the IKS GhIqtal's crew that does not appear in "Zenith". He is only mentioned.
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith" (First mentioned)
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part II" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith, Part III"
Notes and references Edit
|v - e - t||IKS GhIqtal personnel|
|Command crew||Kardok^ • Maglus^ • Dagan^ • Nen^ • Graal^ • Vana Aleksandrov^? • J'dan†|