Perry was a Human Starfleet admiral who was stationed at Earth along with Admiral Johnson. After the USS Enterprise-E's crew discovered a rogue Klingon vessel working for the secret society believed to be intending harm toward the Federation, Perry informed Captain Jean-Luc Picard that Starfleet had agents attempting to uncover the Klingon crew's identities. On stardate 57823.6, X contacted Perry directly, stating "the time has come." Perry responded, calling him "my lord."
- In an alternate version of the Kelvin timeline, Perry also served as an admiral in Starfleet in 2259. In this timeline, he did not appear to be working for X.[a]
Background and trivia Edit
- Perry was first created in CaptFredricks' original enactment of "Lego Star Trek". He was not reused for Star Trek: Final Voyages.
- Perry is briefly mentioned in the first chapter of Star Trek Out of Reality, "X". The reference was meant as a callback to Lego Star Trek.
- Even though Star Trek Out of Reality takes place over a century before Lego Star Trek, several characters (including Kardok and X) were reused. Continuity wise, this creates problems, but CaptFredricks' reason behind doing this is simple: he originally wanted to make a live-action film version of Lego Star Trek, but for various reasons, he decided to set it in the Kelvin timeline rather than the prime TNG era.
- Star Trek Out of Reality – "X" (Mentioned only)
- Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek" (First appearance)
- Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues"
Notes and references Edit
|v - e - t||Starfleet personnel|
|Leadership||Jorel Quinn • Kathryn Janeway • T'nae|
|Officers|| Vo'Lok • T'Vana|
Rhet Dioni† • Crista Vlædos† • Gregory Yates†
|Leadership||Johnson • Perry|