A stardate was a unit of time measurement expressed as a decimal number. It was sometimes used in conjunction with the Gregorian calendar on Earth, however by the 25th century it was the more widely used system by organizations such as Starfleet.
- Star Trek: Final Voyages – "Zenith"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Line in the Sand"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Stranded in Space"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Diplomatic Orders"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Hide and Seek"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Lost City of Paradise"
Notes and references Edit
- Stardate at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- Stardate at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
- Determining Calendar Dates from Stardates - our most relied-upon site for calculating stardates
- The Stardate FAQ - primarily develops one particular theory of stardates that has gained some currency
|v - e - t||Timelines|
|Related content|| Centuries • decades • years • months • days|
Stardate • Year of Kahless
|Timelines||Federation Legacy timeline • Hybrid timeline • Hybrid Zero timeline • Multiverse timeline • Alternate timelines • Sexy timeline|