In 2409, Th'vol was assigned to the USS Leviathan, to fill the vacant chief engineering position, after Phil Schrader's suicide. Dylyp Azeli brought him to see Captain Jason Fredricks following their mission to the Xarantine system, where he presented some ideas for improving ship's morale. Jason was impressed by the eagerness of the young officer and agreed to allow him to take over the position of chief engineer.
Background and trivia Edit
- Th'vol originated as a bridge officer of CaptFredricks' Star Trek Online character Jason Fredricks. His name was randomly generated by the game, but CaptFredricks liked it and decided to keep it the same for the story.
- Th'vol was originally going to join the crew in Volume 2 of Star Trek: Federation Legacy, but CaptFredricks changed this while writing "Secret Orders" and "Task Force Hippocrates".
- His name is pronounced as th-VOL o-LEE-thlah.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Task Force Hippocrates" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Skirmish"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "What Lies Beneath"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Everything Old Is New"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Night of the Comet"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device"
Notes and references Edit
|v - e - t||USS Leviathan personnel|
|Command crew|| Jason Fredricks • Tala Jones • Dylyp Azeli • Ernie Hauser • Th'vol Olethla • Lucas Wells • Vance L'eher • Lenerea Mendel • Julia Cromwell|
Masc Taggart^? • Jarek Davis^ • Jules Vanden^ • Henry Fuller† • Jhael Onika† • Phil Schrader† • Koja Nara† • Marvolo Piers† • Mars Lionel† • Travis Murray†
|Duty officers|| Elisa Flores • Charlie Morgan • Hannah Freeman • Kevin Briggs • Walter Bozeman • Will Darrow • Leo Anderson • Andre Leeman • Jonah Willis • Nathan • Weller|
Jim O'Donnell† • Thom Lædon† • Don Leffler† • Rhez Keaeling† • John Palmer† • Liza Fré†
|Command crew||Masc Taggart† • Mercedes McMary†|