|“||I've heard a lot about her, sir. A fine ship from what I'm told.||„|
|— Jason Fredricks|
2408 ("The Price of Liberty")
The USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) was a Federation Miranda-class starship in service to Starfleet. It was launched sometime before 2402, as Captain Masc Taggart had been in command of it since that time. It underwent a refit in 2408, with improvements made to its warp drive, among other things.
Technical data Edit
- Main article: USS Leviathan (NCC-93151) decks
Masc Taggart served as the Leviathan's captain from 2402 to 2409. On stardate 83164.0, the ship underwent a major lineup change in its command structure. With most of the senior officers being killed during a Klingon attack, among them the new executive officer, Henry Fuller; the chief medical officer, Travis Murray; the flight controller, Marvolo Piers; the chief engineer, Mars Lionel; and the operations officer, Koja Nara, as well as the abduction of Taggart by the Klingons, the remaining senior and junior officers were forced to take on new roles.
Jason Fredricks, the tactical officer and highest ranking survivor, took command; Ernie Hauser, an astrometrics scientist, took over for Piers at the helm; Charlie Morgan took Koja's place at ops; Julia Cromwell took over as chief medical officer; Jhael Onika became the new chief engineer; and Hannah Freeman took communications.[a] Lucas Wells, the science officer, was the only officer to remain at his original station.
Command crew Edit
- Lt. Commander Jason Fredricks – commanding officer
- Lieutenant Tala Jones – executive officer, tactical officer
- Lieutenant j.g. Dylyp Azeli – operations officer
- Lieutenant j.g. Th'vol Olethla – chief engineer
- Ensign Vance L'eher – security chief
- Ensign Ernie Hauser – flight controller
- Ensign Lucas Wells – science officer
- Ensign Lenerea Mendel – communications officer
- Ensign Julia Cromwell – chief medical officer
- Ensign Charlie Morgan – transporter chief
Background and trivia Edit
- The USS Leviathan was first created on 2 May 2012 by CaptFredricks, for his first Star Trek Online character, Jason Fredricks.
- A Starfleet vessel also bearing the name Leviathan appears in STO. It was added to the game long after CaptFredricks created his Leviathan, however. There is a USS Leviathan in the Armada series of video games as well. The first Armada game was released in 2000, but the names are only coincidentally the same.
Notes and references Edit
- ↑ It's unclear whether the Leviathan had a communications officer prior to Hannah, but it is likely since the station already existed.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty" (Act One)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty", et al.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Kuvah'Magh"
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Price of Liberty"
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Line in the Sand", et al.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Researcher Rescue", et al.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Task Force Hippocrates", et al.
- ↑ Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Stranded in Space", et al.
|v - e - t||Federation starships|
|Starfleet|| USS Boyce • USS Cochrane • USS Enterprise • USS Enterprise-D • USS Enterprise-E • USS Khitomer • USS Kirk • USS Leviathan • USS Montreal • USS Renown • USS ShiKahr • USS Talos • USS Titan • USS Valor • USS Voyager|
|Civilian|| SS Rome • VS T'Pau|
|Starfleet||USS Bohr • USS Kelvin • USS Oakland • USS Seacole|