In 2409, Bozeman was serving on board the USS Leviathan as a security officer. He was one of only five surviving members of an away team sent to a Klingon base to retrieve intel on the Klingons' fleet movements (the other four being Jason Fredricks, Tala Jones, Lucas Wells and Ernie Hauser).
On a later mission to find and diffuse experimental weapons being developed by Admiral B'vat, Bozeman was tasked with returning two scientists to the Leviathan, after they were freed from their Klingon captors.
Background and trivia Edit
- Bozeman was first written for the opening scene of "War Is Good for Business", as a member of Jason Fredricks' away team, with no details of his personality or career revealed. In "Secret Orders", it is strongly implied that he is a security officer, though very little else is revealed about him.
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "War Is Good for Business" (First appearance)
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Secret Orders"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "Everything Old Is New"
- Star Trek: Federation Legacy – "The Doomsday Device"
Notes and references Edit
|v - e - t||USS Leviathan personnel|
|Command crew|| Jason Fredricks • Tala Jones • Dylyp Azeli • Ernie Hauser • Th'vol Olethla • Lucas Wells • Vance L'eher • Lenerea Mendel • Julia Cromwell • Elisa Flores|
Masc Taggart^ • Jarek Davis^ • Jules Vanden^ • Henry Fuller† • Jhael Onika† • Phil Schrader† • Koja Nara† • Marvolo Piers† • Mars Lionel† • Travis Murray†
|Duty officers|| Charlie Morgan • Hannah Freeman • Kevin Briggs • Walter Bozeman • Will Darrow • Leo Anderson • Andre Leeman • Jonah Willis • Jessik Cameo • T'mar • Nathan • Weller|
Jim O'Donnell† • Thom Lædon† • Don Leffler† • Laarkan† Rhez Keaeling† • John Palmer† • Liza Fré†
|Civilians/Pets||Crusoe • Hercules|
|Command crew||Masc Taggart† • Mercedes McMary†|