William T. Riker was a Human Starfleet officer who served on the USS Enterprise-E as its executive officer and later the USS Titan as its commanding officer from 2380. In an alternate timeline created by a temporal anomaly, however, he still served as the Enterprise's first officer through the 2380s.
On stardate 57189.4, Will took command of the USS Titan, leaving his post on the USS Enterprise-E. Though Commander John Benson soon filled the vacant first officer position on the Enterprise, Captain Jean-Luc Picard's opinion was that he would "never be able to find [a first officer] to replace Will."
When Picard accidentally called Benson "number one," something he used to call Riker when he was first officer, he pointed out that Benson would likely hear himself called that numerous times in the future.
- Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek" (Mentioned only)
- Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues" (Mentioned only)
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Resistance Is Futile" (First appearance)
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Dogs of War"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Silent Running"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "The Hunt Continues"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "Fallen Hero"
- Lego Star Trek: The Timeline Incident – "The Final Mission"
Notes and references Edit
- William T. Riker at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki
- William T. Riker at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
|v - e - t||USS Enterprise-E personnel (alternate timelines)|
|Command crew|| Jean-Luc Picard • William T. Riker (TTI) • John Benson (LST) • Data (TTI) • Worf • Geordi La Forge • Beverly Crusher • George Gibson? (LST) • Gregory Jordan (LST)|
William T. Riker^ (LST) • Data† (LST)
|Duty officers|| Tim Henderson (LST)|