|“||Mr. Perry, the time has come.
Yes, my lord.
|— X and Perry|
2381 ("The Hunt Continues")
On stardate 57189.4, X sent Kardok to attack the USS Enterprise-E. Multiple skirmishes ensued between the Enterprise and Kardok's vessel, the IKS Pak'tu, heavily damaging both ships. Afterward, Kardok visited X, informing him that he had failed to destroy the Enterprise. X told him that he must stop the Enterprise so they could not learn of his master plan.
In an alternate version of the Kelvin timeline, X had taken control of Earth in the year 2259. He had imprisoned James T. Kirk, Spock, and Leonard McCoy for trying to thwart his plans, but Montgomery Scott, who had been left by X to clean up the damage done to Starfleet Headquarters, was shocked to learn that they were not imprisoned after all (in actuality, they were from a completely different reality). Tommy Angelo, X's personal bodyguard, captured them and took them to X, who explained his plan briefly to them: he planned to unite the Alpha Quadrant under his rule.
A firefight ensued after Kirk stated plainly he would not allow X to continue his plans. The battle resulted in the deaths of multiple members of both sides, including Scotty, Angelo, and presumably X. Kardok managed to escape, and Kirk, Spock, and McCoy pursued him. X, who had been smashed by a large bookshelf, then managed to reach his hand out of the rubble.
Background and trivia Edit
- X was created in the original enactment of "Lego Star Trek" in 2010. Very little of him is revealed in either chapter of Lego Star Trek; even his species is never established. In fact, it wasn't until writing "Zenith, Part III" in 2014, which features X's Federation Legacy timeline counterpart, renamed Xolor, that CaptFredricks finally settled on making him a Kelvan.
- X was also featured as the primary antagonist of Star Trek Out of Reality, which was set in an altered version of the Kelvin timeline.
- Star Trek Out of Reality – "X"
- Star Trek Out of Reality – "Kardok's Revenge" (Mentioned only)
- Lego Star Trek – "Lego Star Trek" (First appearance)
- Lego Star Trek – "The Hunt Continues"